Last Activity:08-19-2010 6:32 PM
Posted in thread: Not so nice frontage and an akward garage on 09-05-2009 at 07:10 PM
That is a really awkward angle! Maybe you could turn the garage into a patio area or sun room.
As for the front door maybe one of those with more glass that would make it a little more
Posted in thread: Help! Angled Ceiling on 09-04-2009 at 07:12 PM
Ooo I like that. I hadn't thought about doing that. I had only looked at the prefabs that they
sell at Lowes :D Thanks
Posted in thread: Help! Angled Ceiling on 09-02-2009 at 09:40 AM
So my ceiling angles after you enter the kitchen it starts at 7'6" and goes down to 6'6" I cant
find any pictures of any nice kitchens with a similar slant. I would like to put cabinets in
but it just...
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage