Last Activity:03-03-2012 12:14 PM
Posted in thread: Installing digital thermostat on 03-03-2012 at 07:00 PM
Worked well after moving around a couple jumpers on thermostat (not shown)... thank you!
Posted in thread: Installing digital thermostat on 02-28-2012 at 11:27 PM
Thanks for responding. Heat pump is Lennox GS18Q3-75-8. Photo attached.
Posted in thread: Installing digital thermostat on 02-27-2012 at 08:44 AM
(Would delete this second post if able, accidentally posted picture twice)
Posted in thread: Installing digital thermostat on 02-27-2012 at 08:43 AM
I'm trying to install a TempRite digital thermostat, replacing a 20-some-year-old mercury one.
The house runs on a heat pump in the attic, with an A/C unit outside.Attached is a picture of
the old the...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs