Last Activity:06-15-2009 11:34 AM
Posted in thread: Round duct in bathroom on 06-15-2009 at 08:10 AM
I'm in the process of remodeling my half bath due to a rotten subfloor and I have a 5 inch
round duct coming up flush to my subfloor. I was just going to put a boot in the floor for a
register, but I ...
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs