Last Activity:12-07-2012 5:19 PM
Posted in thread: Pier/Beam DYI Level attempt on 12-07-2012 at 04:08 PM
Woah. The men had lifted the house 17 inches?Just let me say that the reason I'm look for
advice is because my first rule is: Safety first. I'm going to go post a thread now asking for
Posted in thread: Ideas for leveling floor support beams on 12-07-2012 at 03:46 PM
svoelkel,How did you find the structural engineer you worked with, how long did the process
take, and how much did you pay the person?
Posted in thread: Pier/Beam DYI Level attempt on 12-07-2012 at 03:20 PM
I'm the next guy. I'm glad I found this recent post by jdat747. I'm in the process of playing
under my house in an identical manner, and although I'm about to start eliciting advice in a
new thread, t...
Posted in thread: New member, old house. on 12-06-2012 at 11:11 AM
Hey All,I live in a 108 year old house in Nashville. Just like me, it's got its charms and its
issues. I am a diy-aholic; which sometimes is charming and sometimes is an issue. I'm an
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question