- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-22-2009 8:46 PM
Posted in thread: 20 yr old gas furnace shuts off burners after ignition very intermittant on 03-22-2009 at 07:49 PM
i got similar issue. pilot is lit, but cold air is blowing.. seems like gas valve is not
operating properly... or thermocouple (if its there). so, what did you find out?
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair