- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-11-2008 8:47 PM
Posted in thread: Skim coating over "knock down" texture? on 04-11-2008 at 07:44 PM
What type of texture, if any, are you going back with? If you are trying to go "smooth"
remember this:Quick-dry "bag" mud drys very hard. Therefore, sanding is very difficult. I have
been in the drywa...
Posted in thread: sheetrock installation on 04-11-2008 at 07:35 PM
Consider this;Drywall comes in 4 thicknesses: 1/4", 1/2", 3/8", 5/8"If I were you, I would have
1/4" drywall screwed over the T&G. Dependant of the ceiling height, you might not even notice
the lack o...
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls