Last Activity:07-24-2008 1:27 PM
Posted in thread: Vinyl Floor Installation Problem on 07-24-2008 at 05:25 PM
Glenn, if the BBB doesn't help, can't I go to small claims court and not have to hire a lawyer?
The pictures are pretty incriminating and I know a judge wouldn't want his floor to look like
this one. ...
Posted in thread: Vinyl Floor Installation Problem on 07-24-2008 at 11:51 AM
I hired a private contracter to put in a vinyl floor in a room with a cement floor. He told me
to buy the flooring and adhesive and he'd take care of the rest. He questioned the glue the
store sold me...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill