Last Activity:06-03-2008 5:26 AM
Posted in thread: Load Bearing Wall question on 06-03-2008 at 03:07 AM
Thank you for your help everyone.We will get someone to take a look sometime, although we are
in the UK, so will need to find an alternative website with organisations.The house is a
two-story, so the...
Posted in thread: Load Bearing Wall question on 06-02-2008 at 12:21 PM
We have lived in a rented house for a couple of years, and the owner wishes to sell. We are
interested in buying but our experiences over the last 2 years has left us some concern over a
load bearing ...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge