Last Activity:06-02-2009 8:17 PM
Posted in thread: crumbling cindercrete blocks in outer basement wall on 06-02-2009 at 07:25 PM
We noticed there was flaking off of the outer edges of the cindercrete blocks which face West
on our basement wall. It is isolated to above the ground. It is getting worse. some blocks have
lost a chu...
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?