Last Activity:03-03-2010 9:12 PM
Posted in thread: Will hammering from basement waterproofing crack our plaster? on 03-03-2010 at 08:15 PM
We need to have waterproofing done in our basement, and we were told they need to break up the
concrete to put in a sump and drain tile. Our house was built in the 50s and had plaster walls
on the gro...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?