Last Activity:06-29-2009 8:22 PM
Posted in thread: How to prep a clawfoot tub on 06-29-2009 at 08:31 PM
My clawfoot was released from a 30 year imprisonment behind a makeshift tub surround. Really
bad. so, it is in good shape except for some bubbly looking weirdness around the top lip UNDER
the roll edg...
Posted in thread: Flooding Back Yard on 06-29-2009 at 08:21 PM
I had a lake in my yard every spring and every storm. My house was moved onto the lot 50 years
after all other builds. lt settled last on the block. I had water from across the alley, and
next door. I...
Posted in thread: bubble type corrosion on outside of clawfoot tub on 06-29-2009 at 07:55 PM
Today my clawfoot was released from a 30 year imprisonment behind a cheesy DIY tub surround.
Under the curled lip (top edge) there is weird rusty type bubbles. ??? odd. a bit of crumbling
Posted in thread: groundwater in basement on 06-29-2009 at 07:44 PM
Where is the water coming from? after a storm> neighbor's yards? I had the same issue and
decided to build a burm wall with dirt and sod to direct the neighbor's water out to the
street. I also raised...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?