Last Activity:04-17-2010 1:12 PM
Posted in thread: heat pump air flow question on 10-02-2009 at 06:31 PM
don't know all the terminology so bear with me..2 zone electric heat pump, when zone 1 is on by
itself all is good, when zone 2 is on by itself all is good, when both zones are on at the same
Posted in thread: Flashing for precast steps on 07-13-2008 at 07:28 PM
I just ordered 6' wide precast steps for my concrete patio. I know I will need to remove some
siding under my sliding glass door. I don't know if the company will flash when they install or
if that is...
Posted in thread: Air compressor and tools recs? on 05-23-2008 at 03:09 PM
I have a Porter Cable pancake compressor that I bought from Home Depot that came with a brad
and finish nailer and stapler on sale for like $250. It will also run a framing nailer. As for
running air ...
Posted in thread: caulking concrete on 04-28-2008 at 01:36 PM
Hey all, I had a concrete patio pad poured last summer and would like to know what to use to
seal up where the pad meets the foundation wall.Should I just use masonary crack sealer or is
Posted in thread: Sqeeky Floors... on 12-06-2007 at 07:52 AM
Sorry Tool Guy, I didn't read you post
Posted in thread: Sqeeky Floors... on 12-06-2007 at 07:50 AM
I had some floors that also squeeked, I found this tool called Squeeeeek No More at HD. You
find the floor joist and screw in special screws through the carpet and snap them off. It
worked for my floo...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?