Last Activity:11-19-2006 4:47 PM
Posted in thread: Is existing microwave and oven wiring safe? on 11-14-2006 at 08:45 AM
Thanks to everyone for the help. I have decided to pull a new home run for the microwave.I have
a similar problem at the kitchen island which has a cooktop. Again I have a #6 romex 4 wire
Posted in thread: Is existing microwave and oven wiring safe? on 11-12-2006 at 06:33 PM
Petey Racer and Square Eye,Thanks for your help. I thought that was probably the case. The
supply wire is a 4 wire (2 hots,1 neutral and 1 ground). I considered the possibility of
putting in a small s...
Posted in thread: Is existing microwave and oven wiring safe? on 11-12-2006 at 12:01 PM
I am presently remodeling my kitchen. The existing microwave and oven are wired as follows:A #6
wire 240 volt circuit protected by a 50 amp fuse runs to a metal junction box in the cabinet.
The oven i...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?