- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-10-2009 7:55 PM
Posted in thread: Concrete basment floor drain on 11-22-2009 at 06:57 PM
Thanks again Nestor.I really don't want to bug you, but you are the only person I have ever
seen provide an answer for the "holes" in a floor drain.Here is what I *think* is going on with
Posted in thread: Concrete basment floor drain on 11-22-2009 at 01:35 PM
Thank you very much for the quick reply and your time Nestor. I tried to PM you, but forum
rules say I have to haev 5 posts first (I'm sure I will hit that soon enough :D)Thanks for the
advice. I gues...
Posted in thread: Concrete basment floor drain on 11-22-2009 at 09:22 AM
Hello Nestor, I have the same problem as described in this post.I have a sump pit (which is
functioning properly) and a floor drain (3" - with holes about 1-1/2" down around the perimeter
of the pipe)...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair