Last Activity:06-18-2008 8:33 PM
Posted in thread: Baseboard radiator leak on 06-18-2008 at 09:06 PM
Update...OK, first off, I can isolate the zone, so that's great news.Second, it doesn't appear
to be a leak with the pipe, but rather the bleed valve. I bled it and re-tightened it and it
still seems ...
Posted in thread: Baseboard radiator leak on 06-18-2008 at 07:32 PM
Hey everyone, newbie here. Found the site through google searching for a solution to my leak.
Since my home still needs a variety of work still done aside from the present challenge...and
the fact tha...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs