Last Activity:02-16-2012 4:05 PM
Posted in thread: Curling shingles on 4 year old roof on 03-09-2011 at 04:33 PM
installed November, 2006.....7 months to go on LaborWe have had contact, but it's like pulling
Posted in thread: Curling shingles on 4 year old roof on 03-09-2011 at 03:55 PM
thanks for the replies...Oldog/Newtrick:They had mentioned maybe making cuts/slits in the OSB
sheathing - should we be looking for totally new OSB sheathing? Installed with clips?I am a bit
Posted in thread: Curling shingles on 4 year old roof on 03-09-2011 at 01:15 PM
Hi-We have long horizontal runs of cupping- curling shingles... mostly on front of the
house.2582Install included OSB sheathing and ELK Reflective Cool Colors comp tiles. It was a
full replacement for...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab