Last Activity:12-24-2012 1:27 PM
Posted in thread: Adding a ligh to my pump house on 12-09-2012 at 09:33 PM
Thanks, I'll look into that.
Posted in thread: Adding a ligh to my pump house on 12-09-2012 at 01:21 PM
Yea it shouldn't be a problem - for someone with experience, but I assure you it would be a
problem for me.So your saying there is no safe way to add a plug - to bad.
Posted in thread: Adding a ligh to my pump house on 12-09-2012 at 11:22 AM
Hello all,I know it is frowned upon to use a heavy duty extension cord to make plug-in
lighting, but I only need the light occasionally in my pump house, rarely actually.I went to
Lowels and they didn...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs