Last Activity:01-02-2009 3:27 PM
Posted in thread: Fixing leaking shower wall on 01-02-2009 at 06:49 AM
I have taken out the wall board around my tub. I see that there is some water damage and some
mold going on. My question is: Do I just dry it out and replace and seal the new wall board or
do I need t...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs