Last Activity:04-26-2012 1:09 PM
Posted in thread: Can I splice a 30 amp cord to a 15 amp cord for AC on 04-26-2012 at 10:25 AM
Sorry I didnt say was that I would unplug the dryer when I would want to use the outlet and
only for the ac when needed or vice versa. I would only use either one at one time as there is
only one outl...
Posted in thread: Can I splice a 30 amp cord to a 15 amp cord for AC on 04-25-2012 at 06:43 PM
I am new and I hope someone can help. My dryer outlet uses a 30 amp cord/plug but my new ac
unit uses a smaller 15 amp plug. Can I splice a 30 amp extension plug into a 15 amp wire plug
to hook up my ...
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass