Last Activity:06-12-2011 6:56 PM
Posted in thread: Underground wire break? on 01-25-2011 at 05:56 PM
Thanks for the ohm meter idea. I am not an electrician and would not have thought of such an
easy way to test the wire on my own. I will disconnect breakers tomorrow and test.Thanks again
Posted in thread: Underground wire break? on 01-25-2011 at 01:51 AM
The flourescent lights in my garage have started flipping on and off. I checked voltage and I
am only getting between 80-95 volts while this is happening. At other times I am getting
105-118. We insta...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question