- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-13-2009 3:50 PM
Posted in thread: Cast Iron Bath Tub has rust and hole around drain on 09-13-2009 at 04:46 PM
if your gut's warning you off, trust it. My parents got their sink "refinished" with some sort
of coating, and they can't set the soap bottle on the sink edge anymore. It's too fragile
Posted in thread: Cast Iron Bath Tub has rust and hole around drain on 09-13-2009 at 08:08 AM
magnets! of course! So, first I confirm that it's steel, then I take out the drain cover and
scrub the rust. Eventually, I should see clean steel. So, how do I determine what needs to be
done next? If...
Posted in thread: Cast Iron Bath Tub has rust and hole around drain on 09-12-2009 at 06:47 PM
So clearly the first thing I need to do is figure out what my tub is made of and how badly it's
damaged. The rust stain looks similar to the picture, the house was built in 1979, and I
suspect they us...
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan