- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-18-2012 11:36 PM
Posted in thread: Options to replace or re-tile kitchen on 11-18-2012 at 11:17 PM
Remove the existing tile floor by breaking it up, starting at the grout lines with a hammer or
iron chisel, then use sledge hammer where it is needed. Use floor Scraper to remove any
residues mortar, ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question