Last Activity:02-23-2008 10:37 PM
Posted in thread: Opening wall, don't think it's load bearing? on 01-13-2008 at 07:14 PM
Hello - first post here.We have an interior wall that we want to open up by cutting out an 11'
wide opening (bottom of opening ~ 34" AFF; top of opening ~ 10" BFC) The overall length of the
wall is ~ ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs