- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-07-2011 11:13 AM
Posted in thread: Changing showerhead supply pipe (unsure how to proceed) on 02-03-2011 at 03:32 PM
Okay, I finally found out the manufacturer of this weird shower arm configuration --- It's a
Symmons NU-Arm #301.Looks like it'll need a male-male adapter for a standard shower head to
attach to it......
Posted in thread: Changing showerhead supply pipe (unsure how to proceed) on 02-02-2011 at 07:52 PM
I have a shower with dual shower heads (each on opposing walls) with the same type of weird
plumbing.This must be a Massachusetts oddity?The supply pipe sticks out about 3" from the wall
with a fittin...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help