Last Activity:03-21-2011 12:22 PM
Posted in thread: creating a half wall from full wall on 03-21-2011 at 05:28 PM
There is no upstairs...single story house..these stairs go to the basement....looked in upper
"attic" crawl space and wall does NOT continue above ceiling line.....
Posted in thread: creating a half wall from full wall on 03-21-2011 at 03:00 PM
No these walls are NOT loadbearing in any way...If I may add, the main concern I have is
whether the walls are solid enough that they don't "give" from side to side as some stair
railings do when not ...
Posted in thread: creating a half wall from full wall on 03-21-2011 at 11:31 AM
I have a stairway to the basement which has 3 full walls dividing the living/dining/kitchen
area (they make a surround the size of the stairwell). I would like to cut these 3 walls down
to half walls ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?