Last Activity:12-01-2009 5:34 PM
Posted in thread: Garage floor cracked on 12-01-2009 at 07:28 AM
I planned on filling the cracks before laying the new concrete on top. As far as the floor not
moving I've measured the cracks over a year and they haven't changed. Also the building it self
has no cr...
Posted in thread: Garage floor cracked on 11-29-2009 at 11:01 AM
Forgot, here's a picture of the floor.
Posted in thread: Garage floor cracked on 11-29-2009 at 10:58 AM
So I'm working on setting up a shop in our little garage and the floor is cracked in several
places and has shifted a bit so there are a couple different levels. Over the last few years it
has not shi...
Posted in thread: Running electrical outlets in cinder block garage? on 11-29-2009 at 10:55 AM
I'm trying to find some methods of doing this in a pre existing garage. The garage currently
has 1 outlet and a single bulb style light. We are planning on adding a 100 amp sub panel. We
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?