Last Activity:02-10-2013 8:04 PM
Posted in thread: Removing this type of supply line from bathroom faucet on 02-10-2013 at 07:54 PM
kok328 , I like your idea to replace supply line. I will run home depot toget parts ready and
try it. Thanks!
Posted in thread: Removing this type of supply line from bathroom faucet on 02-10-2013 at 07:15 PM
Dear experts, I am trying to replace an old faucet(16 years old),I removed one nut around the
supply line, but supplyline seems embedded inside the old faucet, I tried to pull it down hard
, but it di...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring