Last Activity:02-10-2013 8:04 PM
Posted in thread: Removing this type of supply line from bathroom faucet on 02-10-2013 at 07:54 PM
kok328 , I like your idea to replace supply line. I will run home depot toget parts ready and
try it. Thanks!
Posted in thread: Removing this type of supply line from bathroom faucet on 02-10-2013 at 07:15 PM
Dear experts, I am trying to replace an old faucet(16 years old),I removed one nut around the
supply line, but supplyline seems embedded inside the old faucet, I tried to pull it down hard
, but it di...
- Need some help
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice