Last Activity:09-13-2009 11:28 AM
Posted in thread: Fluorescent troubleshooting on 09-13-2009 at 10:28 AM
Naw, i havent taken them to Lowes yet, but thats my last resort. I just have to see if they
will let me put em' in a fixture to check them.
Posted in thread: Fluorescent troubleshooting on 09-13-2009 at 07:34 AM
If one of the tombstones were bad, would hat affect all the bulbs though??
Posted in thread: Fluorescent troubleshooting on 09-12-2009 at 08:57 PM
OK, probably something simple Im missing, but I have a fixture in the kitchen thats a 4 bulb
unit. One day, it stopped working, then a few days later finally came on when turned on. Then
it just stopp...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?