Last Activity:01-17-2011 7:49 AM
Posted in thread: building a shed on 01-17-2011 at 06:49 AM
I recently did a small shed in a couple of days. I had no plans other than an idea in my mind
what I wanted. I did a blog article with pictures on my experience. DIY Home Renovations »
Posted in thread: Hello Everyone on 12-08-2009 at 09:49 AM
I'm looking forward to hearing what other have to say about their projects, and hope to add to
the discussion. I've just finished my third foreclosure renovation and about ready to start my
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?