Last Activity:07-04-2011 1:16 PM
Posted in thread: Compressor Fan Keeps Getting Hot on 07-04-2011 at 12:24 PM
I have a Trane Outside unit. The compressor fan keeps getting hot and shutting off. I have
replaced the capacitor and the fan motor. The new motor ran for about twenty minutes and the
stopped. Pulled ...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- One Word Game
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway