Last Activity:03-19-2009 9:36 AM
Posted in thread: Brick is crumbling in a small area on 03-18-2009 at 09:20 AM
We have an end-of-terrace house built around 1895 with solid 9" brick walls. We recently
removed the plaster from our living room walls. Most of the brickwork is in good shape but
there is a small sec...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking