Last Activity:11-02-2012 12:12 AM
Posted in thread: 1900's wooden home repair or remove? on 10-31-2012 at 12:20 AM
Thank you all very much for the replys!!!!! (And so quickly) As for the structrual report, we
are trying to get hold of a builders report from the previously interested people, the owner is
Posted in thread: 1900's wooden home repair or remove? on 10-29-2012 at 01:42 AM
Hi there everyone, My partner and I are new to the Real-estate game and we have been offered a
renovators delight for a starting point (Location is GREAT in the town) at a very reasonable
cost. (so it...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question