Last Activity:02-14-2009 2:56 PM
Posted in thread: Cutting new floor register holes - Any tips or tricks ??? on 02-14-2009 at 02:06 PM
I'm starting a retrofit ductwork install. Any tricks or tips for cutting new register holes in
floors of hardwood and laminate??? Thanx
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan