Last Activity:03-07-2008 11:57 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing wood porch with stone on 03-07-2008 at 10:34 AM
I want to replace my wood front porch with stone. I plan to build a concrete block frame and
then face it with stacked stone, which is readily available here. I have two questions: First,
do I have to...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots