Last Activity:07-01-2009 12:04 AM
Posted in thread: Hot Water Plumbing Problems on 06-30-2009 at 11:07 PM
Hey there.So we have an old home (1902) that is 3 stories. We currently have a tenant in our
ground floor apartment. She just informed me that she is unable to get the hot water to come
out of the bat...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?