Last Activity:05-18-2009 8:58 AM
Posted in thread: Building a firebox on 05-18-2009 at 07:57 AM
How did this go for you? I plan on using concrete block walls and concrete slab floor (with
natural stone on outside of block), covered with porcelain tile in the fire box. Top of firebox
will be copp...
Posted in thread: firebox walls and floor on 05-18-2009 at 07:47 AM
I will be building a firebox for a medium sized ventless gas log. I plan to use matte finish
porcelain tile on the interior walls and floor. What would be the best method to affix tile to
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice