Last Activity:08-17-2010 7:04 PM
Posted in thread: Making an attic access hole larger.. on 04-07-2010 at 09:46 AM
Thanks for the replies. I'm not at home right now, so I can't be sure on anything until I get
back and can get up there. I'm pretty sure they're joists. Bearing wall or roof load, I'm not
sure. I'll c...
Posted in thread: Making an attic access hole larger.. on 04-07-2010 at 12:01 AM
I guess what I mean is.. can I remove a joist or a portion of one, and the double up on the
joists on either side of the access hole?
Posted in thread: Making an attic access hole larger.. on 04-06-2010 at 11:58 PM
Hey guys, I have a dumb question for ya. If I were wanted to make an attic access hole larger
(Right now it's probably only like 2x2 or so)... Would it be possible to do so? I'm guessing
the opening r...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?