Last Activity:05-13-2009 7:36 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing a central air unit on 05-09-2010 at 02:08 PM
Hi there - We have two AC units and corresponding furnaces. The smaller of the two heats and
cools our second floor. We knew last year that the smaller AC unit was likely only going to
last one more s...
Posted in thread: Master bathroom replacement window on 05-13-2009 at 06:17 PM
Hi folks - We live in a 12 year old house. It has all wood, double hung windows. The window in
our master bathroom has rotted and become mold infested due to a broken exterior seal. The
- soffit vent ?
- Toilet will not fill
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete