Last Activity:04-20-2011 4:56 PM
Posted in thread: Trane XE1000 Heat Exchanger Out Door Fan comes on, compressor sounds like its on. on 04-20-2011 at 07:09 PM
Feels cool but not cold. I thought it was low on refrigerant because it was working last week.
I called a tech and he will be out next week and I will let you know what it was Thanks
Posted in thread: Trane XE1000 Heat Exchanger Out Door Fan comes on, compressor sounds like its on. on 04-20-2011 at 04:33 PM
The outside fan comes on, compressor is on and house is not getting cooler. Thermostat works
fine. The A/C was working fine for two weeks and now that it is in the 90's here in Florida I
can not get t...
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements