Last Activity:12-02-2005 3:40 PM
Posted in thread: House skirt vents on 12-02-2005 at 02:40 PM
Thanks guys! I will pass the info to my Dad.Dannyo
Posted in thread: House skirt vents on 11-17-2005 at 02:30 PM
What is the purpose of the vents on the house skirts? My Dad has a brick home and he wanted to
cover the two front vents facing the North to prevent the cold air getting underneath the house
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling