- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-17-2013 8:52 PM
Posted in thread: Trane XE 90 pressure switch on 01-17-2013 at 07:52 PM
I'm in the same boat with my trane xe90. I've had the front side hose disconnected from the
vacuum pressure switch (there's 2 hoses, one on each side) for over a year and its been working
just fine. B...
- Lawnmower Question
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?