Last Activity:07-31-2012 9:19 AM
Posted in thread: Rusted tub drain on 07-31-2012 at 09:37 AM
I hired someone to replace tub 5 yrs ago. Never saw a drain rust out so fast. Channellocks can
not break it loose. Hoping I can just loosen and replace without having to open wall.4141
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine