- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-17-2007 10:47 AM
Posted in thread: Nafco Vinyl Tile on 05-17-2007 at 10:00 AM
I've had a laminate floor in my kitchen for 6 years, it's done just fine. There are many
different grades of laminate, even some suitable for use in the bathroom. Just make sure to
check the recommend...
- A little help with hardware, please?
- pressure washer advice
- soffit vent ?
- Toilet will not fill
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos