Last Activity:12-30-2006 2:42 PM
Posted in thread: deck drainage problem on 12-28-2006 at 08:01 PM
I have a deck that has sunken a bit in the middle, so the drain pipes in the corners do not get
a large puddle in the front center. I have tentative plans to cut the base of the wall at the
Posted in thread: Sealing flashing against glass on 10-25-2006 at 04:25 PM
ThanksI know that usually you use roofing sealant under flashing, my only concern was whether
silicone would hold a watertight seal between glass and flashing metal. Since it does, all my
Posted in thread: Sealing flashing against glass on 10-25-2006 at 03:00 PM
I have a window leaks, which I plan to patch using pieces of flashing over a rotten window
frame. The problem is I need to have a waterproof seal where the flashing goes up against the
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help