Last Activity:08-04-2010 4:46 PM
Posted in thread: How do you change swithched outlets and continue power to swithch box on 08-06-2010 at 02:32 PM
:confused:OK, I get that I am going to have to replace the outlets or use jumpers. But in that
case the B, W, G that are then going from the last outlet before it goes on to the switch
Posted in thread: How do you change swithched outlets and continue power to swithch box on 08-04-2010 at 03:41 PM
Hi there, I have three outlets that have the top switched and the bottom constant. The switched
outlets are controlled by a single pole switch that is part of a 3 gang box. I have Lutron
Radio Ra2 thr...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring