- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-18-2008 11:55 AM
Posted in thread: Outdoor, Non-Slip Tile on 01-07-2008 at 09:15 PM
There is tile under ice and snow all over WI were I live and other Northern tier states. Plenty
of them over a 100 years old in downtown areas. It is a matter of proper selection and
Posted in thread: Ceramic Tile Bucking Up? on 03-07-2006 at 12:11 AM
Movement joints, expansion Joints or lack of control joints are the cause of this failure.Why
are movement joints needed? Recognizing that tile is a facade, movement joints are needed to
David M. Gobis
Ceramic Tile Education Foundation
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question