Dave in CT
Last Activity:06-14-2011 9:30 AM
Posted in thread: Railing posts inside or outside joists? on 06-14-2011 at 08:41 AM
Looking for advice on propoer placement and suppport for railing posts. lots of info on the
internet put none give a preference of posts being inside or outside joists or which way is
stronger. I'm us...
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question