- Posts 3
Last Activity:02-17-2009 3:28 PM
Posted in thread: Some opinions on what i should do in my master bath on 02-17-2009 at 02:49 PM
I definitely recommend hiring a contractor. The damage you have looks to be quite a bit, a good
contractor will have the tools and know how to repair this. For help in choosing a contractor
and a free...
Posted in thread: Tipping workers? on 02-17-2009 at 02:41 PM
The guy wiring the light for free and asking you to tip his helper seems to be reasonable.If
you've hired people to do a specific project I'd say tips are definitely not needed.
Posted in thread: Remodeling home...consult architect or interior designer first? on 02-17-2009 at 02:33 PM
Not sure if you've moved ahead with this yet, but if you haven't, I'd get a design/builder.
This will be a contractor that does design work too. I believe that will bring everything
together for you.
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?