Last Activity:11-11-2010 9:52 AM
Posted in thread: Painting over water-damaged drywall on 11-11-2010 at 06:31 AM
Hi folks,In my bathroom, there is a retainer wall that enclosed the shower/bathtub. The
caulking around the tub eroded over the years and water seeped through to the exposed retainer
drywall. After re...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?