Last Activity:02-20-2009 7:05 PM
Posted in thread: hi from frozen michigan on 02-04-2009 at 07:33 PM
Hi There i was able to post a pic on my first question by going to the advanced tab under edit
post you can browse for your pic
Posted in thread: help to indentify windows on 02-04-2009 at 07:10 PM
I Do not want to replace them, I am way over budget on this one, How do you post pics?
Posted in thread: help to indentify windows on 02-04-2009 at 05:01 PM
I am working on a house that has a type of window i have never seen before. They are double
hung, wood, double pane,with springs in plastic tubes that assist in opening. I need to replace
one, and hav...
Posted in thread: hi from frozen michigan on 02-04-2009 at 04:57 PM
I am working on a house to sell and i need all the help i can get
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs